01 March 2017

 

Body Beast Day 1... honestly, I give it a 2 out of 10.


Yesterday (2.27.17) started off good!  I subbed my coffee and cream with tea and sugar (I'm in search of green Stevia to sub my sugar 😉).  I was so proud of myself for this since I was not looking forward to a 24hr migraine from a lack of caffeine!  I had my "normal" breakfast.  Eggs, spinach, with toast.  Lunch was good too.  Tuna with a little mayo and a banana. I was on point!

But when my day doesn't go as planned... boy do I loose my shit!  Honestly, the ONLY time I didn't loose my shit was the day my daughter was born. YEAH!  I had planned on a natural, drug-free birth... she wanted to be a C-Section.  Lol. The gift at the end of that day was totally worth my plans getting screwed!

ANYWAY.

I had plan on having the house to myself and going hard with my first workout. Weeeeeell... I didn't have the house to myself and automatically began the normal self-doubt pattern I'm trying so hard to change.

I let myself get distracted yesterday and ultimately let myself down.

Today - my "real" day 1 was much better.

Same morning routine, with the excitement of it being Lily's day for school pictures!  It was a great morning!

I ate lunch, a homemade burger with air-fried fries.  Not "clean" but with lean beef and no deep frying, in my book, I count it as a win!

Then the house was all mine! 😊 I did yesterday's workout and today's...

Note to self - I must prepare better for plans to be messed up because there is NO way I can do 2 in one day again!

However... I killed it!  I feel good, I'll have the good feeling soreness tomorrow.  I'm couldn't have had a better day today.

Dinner will be veggie heavy, Shakeology is being drunk now, and tonight I'll sleep like a baby (who actually sleeps👶🏼)!




Post a Comment

© Katie Jessup. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.