06 March 2017

Shakeology...what's in it?

The healthiest year of my life!  I became a Shakology 365er - No the scoop is not real gold 😂.  That means that I drank Shakeo for 365 days straight. 

However, the past few months have pulled me out of the running to achieve this goal for this year.  It hurts a little.

I've noticed small changes.  I'm moodier, I've gain no weight, but I look like I did!  I crave more and more junk food.  And I'm searching for energy.

I blame a lot of stuff on depression.  But over the weekend, I did some thinking and I'm hoping that adding Shakeo back into my life will get me moving and joyfull again!

Along with re-committing to Shakeology, I've also decided that I need to LEARN about this stuff more!  I'll be posting about Shakeology daily for the next few weeks on my Facebook Page.  I want to look into the ingredients that are in the Shakes and how they benefit our bodies.  I already know FOR SURE that it helps with bloating, now to find out how! 

If you'd like to follow the daily finding, just head over to Facebook and it'll all be there.  But no worries if you just want to hang here, I'll be posting weekly on what I found!

Post a Comment

© Katie Jessup. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.