30 April 2017

Passion Project... Regular Gal


 
For almost 2 months now, I have been working on a passion project of mine - Regular Gal Co.  

Every see those FB ads for tank tops, maybe a represent campaign has come across your feed with a shirt you MUST have.  Well, when I see these ads and posts, I not only MUST have the shirts, but I MUST make them!

So... I've decided to do just that.  Sometimes I see a phrase I love, but I'm not a fan of the font the designer used, so I change the font and make it my own.  I'm hoping that the better I get at Photoshop, the better I get at making my own designs.  And in time, I'm planning on creating custom designs so that YOU can have exactly what you want.

All the plans!

I've have a number of problem throughout this process, but that is all a part of great success!  If it wasn't hard, it wouldn't be worth it.

So please, join me May 8th for my Launch of The Regular Gal Clothing Shop! I'm hope you will love it as much as I do!

Facebook Page - Regular Gal Co.
Regular Gal Shop - Regular Gal Co.

Post a Comment

© Katie Jessup. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.